~Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate~
Summary: Just like pumpkin pie in a mug!
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 2 ounces white chocolate (roughly chopped)
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine milk, pumpkin and spices. Cook string constantly until just simmering.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate ( reserve some for garnish)
- Just before serving, top each mug with a generous mound of whipped cream, a few shavings of white chocolate, and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.
To store, let cool, cover, and refrigerate. Reheat to serve. Recipe can easily be doubled.
Recipe from Tidy Mom ~ Slightly adapted from Closet Cooking.